Today is July 1st and I find it unbelievable that June is already gone. June was great, June was fun but really all too fast. I have so many memories that I want to document but no time to do it. I can't accomplish much extra with all 4 girls home and the puppy too. If I have an extra minute I like to use it to breathe, maybe go to the bathroom and also sleep a little too, blogging is pretty much the bottom of the priority list. I have hundreds of photos to go through from our last weeks of school and our first weeks of summer vacation. For now I will jot down a few random thoughts and work on photos when I can.
- I love Summer, it is my favorite season.
- It is easy to be a fun parent in the summer, especially when you go away on vacation.
- I love school break and not bugging children about homework and getting to bed.
- We have summer piano lessons at our house and they hate it.
- I hate nagging them to practice piano and feel like I have teenagers when I do.
- Our baby turned 18 months this week. Can you believe it? We really love her so much and I am so thankful that we got to "do it all over again."
- I still wish I could have another baby, how crazy is that and should I really admit that online to everyone? (Please don't judge me, I am just honest.) I have 4 healthy beautiful daughters that I am so thankful for and plenty to do, I just love being pregnant and having little ones.
- Our puppy is getting better but he kind of makes me nuts at times….a baby may have been easier;)
- Tess is so awesome with her dog, I would be really exhausted if she wasn't home on break. I may have to sign him up for daycare when she returns to school.
- Sydney is taking a babysitting camp this week, I love to hear what she has to say about it after every day. I think she could teach it.
- I was dragging my butt to work the other day and that day a patient's husband came out to the desk to personally thank me and really made me feel like I made a difference. (It is nice to feel like I "still have it."
- I hope I still have some friends left after the summer is over, I have barely had a minute to return phone calls, texts or emails. Please forgive me.
- Gabby is really enjoying her Summer and playing with her cousin and friends every minute she can.
- Tess and Gabby really enjoy fighting in their spare time.
- I am really enjoying caffeine lately. My doctor recommended I start on Iron and Vitamin D because they were both low but I really think caffeine is a better recommendation. I wish I could get a prescription that insurance would cover to Caribou or Starbucks.
- Our girls are really looking forward to the 4th of July. I love that our community has something fun planned every year.
I must get back to business, nap time is almost over.