Tuesday, August 11, 2015

To Grandparents House We Went




We just came back from a fun trip to Lucan to visit Grandma and Grandpa and the cousins.  We all had a lot of fun and my parents are probably still recovering from the chaos.  We kept busy the whole time we were there.  It was fun to catch up with family and I even had a fun lunch date with a special friend.  While we were there the girls enjoyed the cousins and their pool  







tea parties at Grandma's
playing at the park
exploring town


and looking at things I will never forget

one highlight was our visit to the Plaetz farm
Tess was in heaven and even went back later during milking time
they all loved the baby kittens

and we so appreciate Jane & Dennis taking time with our crew


Tess loves the calves sucking on her hands



and manure doesn't bother her, she reminds me so much of me as a child
We enjoyed a tour of the Curry End O Line Depot

a fun treat from Grandma & Grandpa
and before we left town we took a tour of the Lucan train depot/museum.  The kids loved it, Cece did not.

It was such a fun trip and all went too fast.  I was so blessed to grow up in our little town and love to show the girls the things that I enjoyed as a child.  Thanks for the fun visit Mom and Dad, Joe and Lorna.

Love, Gina

No comments: