Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Updates in Bad iPhone Photos

Ladies and gentlemen, the weeks fly by and no time to post but I do have some bad phone photos to randomly tell you what we have been up to.

First off, I work this weekend and I may be having a little pity party thinking about it.  (Please don't roll your eyes Steve.)

Last weekend we did a little tailgate prep and that included baking with our girls.  I really don't get tired of that.
 they still seem to enjoy it too and this makes me happy, I don't want them to outgrow  this.
 We hit the game the next day and the weather was beautiful, maybe a little sunny but beautiful.
 The next morning I enjoyed some coffee and pastries with my sissy, I am so grateful she lives close and we can do this.
 We hit the Nicollet open streets on Sunday, we all loved it.  No cars, tons of fun things for kids and good food.  (Don't mind the 9 year old that jumped in the stroller.)
 Stopped to enjoy the docks with this little lady on a morning run.  I can't erase this story from my head.  Please keep their family in your prayers.  This is the carpenter that worked on our house for a long time and Gabby had a crush on him.  He is the nicest man.  His story has made me stop and think about the precious time we have with our children and our unknown future.
 I have vowed to appreciate our health and time together.
 We purchased this bone at open street from the butcher and it was worth its weight in gold.....this crazy puppy stayed busy for hours.
 We are saying farewell to these 2.....the washer crashed for good this week.  Never mind that they are 2 of the newest appliances in the house.  (I am annoyed.)  Steve told me he couldn't believe I went out, shopped and did the paperwork to purchase all in one day.  I had to remind him that we are 6 people and delivery is nearly a week out...no time to be indecisive when it comes to a washer/dryer.  Happy birthday to me.  I am a lucky woman.
 Had dinner out with a wonderful couple before they leave town:(
 This is how Cece and I feel about grocery shopping.  A necessary evil before my work weekend.
 Baking always cheers me up and my KitchenAid Never fails me....and it is much older than the washer/dryer.
Happy Fall, bring on the pumpkin.  Have a great weekend.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

I always smile reading your posts. You are a great mom. xo