- Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins waiting for the girls when they walk in the door from school.
- Costco trip behind us, Cece didn't enjoy it and let everyone know it.
- Coffee with a special friend.
- I painted our bathroom ceiling. Isn't that exciting?
- Report cards were good and the girls were so proud.
- Gabby's spelling test is over for the week and thanks to "spell check" in her future no one really cares.
- Tess is loving hockey so much and thrives on constant activity.
- Sydney is like her mother and thrives on pajama pants and a good book.
- I have started Christmas shopping and it feels good.
- We don't have snow yet and I love it.
- My SIL is still stable.
- We had a date with Jim Gaffigan last weekend and I laughed until I cried. He is really funny and I don't remember the last time we went on a triple date with my siblings.
- A former lovely patient stopped in with treats and a card for her nurses. When I came to the desk and she saw me she started crying. I complain about the struggles of being a working Mom but moments like these make me realize how meaningful my job is and how my job is a gift. People like this woman are a gift to me. Thank you C. for making my day.
- The girls got a package from special friends this week and they were so happy.
- The laundry is semi caught up and the house is semi clean for the weekend.
- Cece got a little car from the neighbor family and it has provided her with hours of driving fun outside. We are so lucky to have such nice neighbors.
Have a great weekend.