Monday, December 28, 2015

Cecelia Marian turns 2



It happened, in record time, in the blink of an eye our baby turned 2.  It is incomprehensible to me how the last 2 years have flown by so quickly.  Little Miss Cece has been a dream come true for our whole family.  Everyone in our family has such a special relationship with Cece and it warms my heart to watch everyone with her.  She is the baby I had began to think we would never have and the child that reminded me to sit back and soak up all of the joys that a baby in the house again brings.  I thank God everyday for giving me this opportunity to experience the maternal ecstasy of loving another baby in my arms again.  I haven't taken for granted the fleeting time I have had with our special little lady and look forward to watching her grow up.  I wish I could make time slow down because I don't want this time to end.  I will continue to enjoy our little toddler on my hip, her soft cheek on my shoulder and her hands reaching out for me to pick her up and hold her.  I love this sweet, spunky, sometimes bossy and lovable little girl so much.  Happy Birthday Cecelia Marian!

Love, Gina/Mommy



With a December 28th birthday Cece has many celebrations!



No comments: