Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hockey fever



Tess had a weekend hockey tournament that we were able to attend in Alexandria and she really enjoyed her first "far away" tournament.  The whole family went, stayed in a hotel and the team had lots of activities.  A hotel room with a toddler is always and adventure but we did it.  After a few day of hockey and activities I crawled in bed with Tess and she sweetly said to me, "Today was one of the best days of my life."  I almost cried, hockey, hotel room, snacks, swimming, family and friends all over the place, what more could a 9 year old ask for.  
Their team really does have a fun time together.
Nana and Papa and the Suchy family also came to her games.  We really appreciated the family fan club.


It makes me really happy to see Tess so happy.
Love, Gina

No comments: