Friday, January 08, 2016

Little Florence Nightingale



Miss Gabby was part of a "Wax Museum" production in school last week and did a great job.  Should we be honest, this was a first grade assignment and "we" all did a great job;)  Gabby chose Florence Nightingale with maybe a little encouragement from her Mom.

She did a great job presenting and made us all so proud.


She looked so sweet and even wore a dress that I had wore in elementary myself.  I made the cute apron.  (Okay lets be honest, Etsy made her apron.)  What are the chances I could get her to wear the costume next Halloween?  Too good to be true I bet.

All of the kids were so cute in costume.  The kids learn so much from her teacher and I also keep myself on my toes with this teacher.  Love, Gina


1 comment:

stacey said...

Your comments about her teacher cracked me up. I still can not believe they have them do this in FIRST GRADE. Unbelievable. She looked adorable!!