Friday, February 26, 2016

Let me tell you about how thankful I am….


Some of the things I am thankful for right now:
  • Sydney had her oral surgery this morning and did great!  So proud of her and praying for a quick recovery.
  • Nitrous oxide and narcotics for the patient at home.
  • A competent oral surgeon (even if he might be all of 12 years old.)
  • My Aunt Vicki coming to watch the little sisters and the favorite dog this morning.
  • 39 degrees on February 26 in Minnesota, 57 tomorrow!
  • The sun is shining.
  • Everyone is healthy and recovering here.
  • Nice patients this past week and successful deliveries.
  • Everyone has the weekend off.  
  • No homework.
  • No spelling tests.
  • This video sent by a friend, I laugh every time I watch it. (Unfortunately I am the hot mess Mom.  Own it.)
  • Homemade bread for dinner.
  • Bailey's for dessert.
  • Laundry well under way.
  • Coffee with my, returning from vacation sister this weekend.
  • My bookend babies are both napping right now.
  • A new book to attempt to read, thank you Mom!
  • A special friend bringing me chocolate and a plant for a bumpy week.
  • A special card in the mail.
  • The house is kind of clean right now (no one is home right now and everyone else is sleeping.)
  • Life
  • Spring is on the horizon.
  • Ice coffee weather has arrived.
  • Family
Have a great weekend.
Love, Gina

2 comments:

stacey said...

All of these sound wonderful. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Love you.

Annalisa said...

I need to be more thankful. So....thank you for your list! Your daughter Gabby looks so much like you. How fun.