Some of the things I am thankful for right now:
- Sydney had her oral surgery this morning and did great! So proud of her and praying for a quick recovery.
- Nitrous oxide and narcotics for the patient at home.
- A competent oral surgeon (even if he might be all of 12 years old.)
- My Aunt Vicki coming to watch the little sisters and the favorite dog this morning.
- 39 degrees on February 26 in Minnesota, 57 tomorrow!
- The sun is shining.
- Everyone is healthy and recovering here.
- Nice patients this past week and successful deliveries.
- Everyone has the weekend off.
- No homework.
- No spelling tests.
- This video sent by a friend, I laugh every time I watch it. (Unfortunately I am the hot mess Mom. Own it.)
- Homemade bread for dinner.
- Bailey's for dessert.
- Laundry well under way.
- Coffee with my, returning from vacation sister this weekend.
- My bookend babies are both napping right now.
- A new book to attempt to read, thank you Mom!
- A special friend bringing me chocolate and a plant for a bumpy week.
- A special card in the mail.
- The house is kind of clean right now (no one is home right now and everyone else is sleeping.)
- Spring is on the horizon.
- Ice coffee weather has arrived.
Have a great weekend.