Sunday, March 20, 2016

Grand View Lodge

Our annual Plaetz family trip to Grand View Lodge did not disappoint this year.  We had a much larger cabin (9 bedrooms I think) this year, it was wonderful.  We could all spread out with our families and excessive stuff that we bring.  The pool was next door and so was the main lodge for breakfast, it was perfect.  I love that we all can get together, kids play together and parents laugh at each other's kids and all of our different bad parenting techniques.  The long weekend was filled with swimming, playing games/cards, roasting marshmallows, coloring eggs, chatting and holding baby.  I have a ridiculous amount of photos from my camera and phone and had a difficult time sorting through them so I just posted a ton.  






































The crew ready to go


I couldn't get enough of the views and the sunsets were beautiful.  
I love this beautiful place and spending time with my family here and all of the memories we create.  One of the highlights of my year…especially once the packing is complete!

Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time. You always do such a wonderful job documenting all of it.