A list of the things I am feeling thankful for right now:
- My parents being my first teachers about God and thanksgiving.
- My sister taking time for coffee at the wee hours of the morning before our families are stirring.
- End of the year hockey party today, ahhhh, survived the crazy schedule.
- Several patients that made me cry this weekend because of their "stories' and unfailing appreciation for their nurses. Being a working Mom is one of my greatest struggles but one of my greatest blessings, it is so ironic.
- Women/friends to work with, laugh with and cry with.
- My husband being able to load our ladies up for a road trip to visit his family without even thinking about it.
- A special friend visiting next week.
- The day off with my family.
- A weekend away with my family next weekend.
- Hot mochas and iced coffees. (You didn't think I would forget coffee did you?
Now I must stop and seize the day.
P.S. Photo credit to the lovely and talented Stacey.