Sunday, May 29, 2016

enjoying the now on our 3 day weekend

Oh how I love a 3 day weekend so much.  The weather has been pretty nice and we are all home, I love it.  Poor Gabby has had a fever for a few days with a trip to the pediatrician and Tess woke up this morning throwing up.  Big bummer. Sadly we had to cancel fun plans for the evening but maybe this is a good reminder to "slow down'  and enjoy the now.  We have been kicking back and relaxing at home, with intermittent laundry, book reading, outside time and caffeine as needed.  I really love time off together to breathe (minus the sick children.)  Hoping we all wake up tomorrow feeling better and 6 healthy people.  





















Love, Gina
p.s. Tess's biopsy came back negative!  So much to be thankful for.  

2 comments:

stacey said...

I can't get over how cute Cece is. xo

Annalisa said...

Gah! Your girls are darling. I haven't checked your blog in a while. Hope your summer with the girls is going smoothly. I want to come visit you gals in L&D in a month or so. Miss you!