Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day Love

I celebrated with my Mom and sister the day before with morning coffee at Sunstreet and it was lovely. Coffee and pastries doesn't do justice for all that my Mom has done for us.  Love you Mom.  
Mother's Day can be a tough day for the Dad and daughters at my house because I may have my expectations high for treating me well for the day.  I told myself to manage my expectations but they really did do a good job of making me feel special.  After racing to church and Cece being super crazy during the service we came home and Steve grilled on the patio.  Then we set out for one of my favorite things in the whole world, biking around Lake Harriet.  We all shared an ice cream and laughed a lot at the mess that Cece made.



Then we went home and planted the garden,   It was really just the day that I wanted with Steve and the ladies.

Then we went out for Tess's birthday dinner.  Dinner out is always entertaining.

It was the perfect day, thank you Steve, Syd, Tess, Gabby & Cece,
I am so luck to be Mom of these wonderful girls.
Love you all so very much.

No comments: