Saturday, June 18, 2016

Katie & Eric tie the knot!


My cousin Eric and his beautiful bride Katie finally tied the knot and it was a beautiful celebration.  















We felt so honored that they asked all of our girls to be in their wedding.  I wanted a nice photo of the girls before the wedding and someone didn't feel the same way.


Getting ready was a little crazy but everyone looked beautiful.  






















I know this might shock you but someone didn't want any part of family photos.





and a couple of girls didn't want to walk down the aisle to drop petals so they just dumped them where ever they felt like it.

Besides the bride looking beautiful, my Aunt Vicki also looked so beautiful.  Sadly I don't have any photos from the front.






























I was finally able to gather my family for a photo long after the reception was underway and we were all looking a little sweaty and strung out.  Better late then never!











We all love Katie and Eric so much.  It was so fun to have a family wedding again and an honor to have our girls in the wedding.  Dancing time was so great to see all of the kids dancing together and having a ball.  I am glad our girls have their parents love of music and dancing.  A wonderful day together.  (Once the stressful photos were over!)  Congrats to Eric and Katie.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

You all looked so great despite the heat!!
And all the girls in their dresses in that professional photos? So cute.