Monday, July 04, 2016

Sweet B 4th of July

Happy 4th of July from the Sweet B family.  I was very happy that everyone still wanted to participate in the Fuller park activities.  I always hold my breath to hear if Syd will still want to join in our family activities.  I thought the ladies looked really cute.



We enjoyed the parade

and park activities.



as usual the bounce house line was long and at one point the generator quick for a few seconds and Miss Cece was still inside.  Made my heart pound a little bit.  When I finally retrieved her she said, "That was scary Mommy."



I love to see all the girls enjoy the day with us, their friends and the kids in the neighborhood.  Steve took the older girls to fireworks and a good time was had by all.  We are so thankful for our freedom.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

I am ALWAYS so impressed by how you always have the cute 4th of July outfits for the girls and they all look so darn cute, every year.