Friday, September 02, 2016

Soaking up the last days

We soaked every last drop out of summer, down to the last week.  We had fun and we made memories.
We took a hike at the falls while Steve was at work and everyone had fun, including me.

They were so good and it was so nice.

Our littlest sweet B rode in the Ergo baby and that worked like a charm.  We couldn't have went very far with her if she wouldn't have been on my back.  It worked out great.  (Never mind that my back has hurt ever since.  The instructions on the carrier say a maximum of 45 pounds is recommended…for a line backer I would say because Cece is 27 pounds and that was officially my last day using it.  Oh how I have loved years of baby wearing but I would rather not have back surgery.)
The water was lots of fun and it made me so happy to watch the girls so happy.





Picnics have always been a hit with our family and we found the perfect spot.

We worked on a yard together
and harvested together.

We had such a great time at the Falls we had to go back with Steve on his day off.  We road this beast of a bike together.  They look really fun, they are actually really hard with 6 people.  We laughed a lot and the children may have whined a bit.

We were all rewarded with Sea Salt to celebrate our end of summer and the end of the bike ride.



Our last week and our summer was full of happy memories.  I am so thankful that our family gets to do so many fun things together.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

I love the photo of you with the girls at the falls. Perfect. And we've always wanted to try out the bike but now I'm reconsidering!