This much loved 3rd born makes us all smile and gets her way about 99% of the time, I am not sure this is a good thing but we can't help it. Her cute little smile and sunny personality gets us every time. She also has a stubborn side that helps her get her way. There is no such thing as "3rd Child Syndrome" in our house, she gets oodles of attention from all 4 of us. We love her so much.
A few things you may not know about Gabby:
- She is crazy about her sisters.
- She loves to run.
- Gabby has some strong opinions.
- She is very cute.
- The whole family is crazy about her.
- She is very independent.
- She was our only child born in Minnesota.
- She has s wardrobe that doesn't quit (with a combination of new clothes and hand me downs.)
- She refuses to be the "baby" and can do everything her sisters can do.
- She makes me so happy.
- She is the first sweet B to have stitches.
- She is my living proof that a third child is a great idea!